All dividends are reported via 1099-DIV in the TurboTax software. To enter a 1099-DIV,
- In your Federal Return, choose the tab for Wages & Income
- Scroll down to the topic Dividends on 1099-DIV (you may have to click Add more income and See a list to find it) and choose Start/Edit
- Choose Edit if you already started or + Add more income to enter your 1099-DIV
- If you haven't started already, on the next page, scroll down and choose the gray button in the lower right, I'll type it in myself.
- On the page Let's get your 1099-DIV or brokerage statement details enter your Company name and Dividends
Please see this article from Fidelity for more information on how to determine your Qualified Dividends.
Note: Your corporation should have issued you a 1099-DIV. Failure to file required IRS reporting documents can result in severe penalties. As an owner or officer of the company, you could be held personally liable. You should request that this oversight be corrected as quickly as possible.