GPman11

W4 2022

If I do not have multiple jobs but file jointly AND my spouse works Do I complete/ select  the step? The jobs do not have similar pay..I also noticed 0.00 Fed withholding since 3/2022

ArthurJ

W4 2022

Hi

If you are married filing jointly and both you and your spouse work you should complete the multiple jobs question to compute the withholding needed for both jobs and both of you should submit a new W4 to HR.

GPman11

W4 2022

I completed the step .... I am still wondering why no Federal with holding  from my pay check since 3/22

conniem123

W4 2022

Hi GPman11,  I understand you have each submitted a Form W-2 to your employers and there is no federal tax withheld from your paycheck.  There is a W-4 Calculator that will take you step-by-step through the worksheet, 

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/calculators/w4/

I would go through the W-4 Calculator and see if you get different results for your Form W-4.  Once you complete the form, give it to your employer. Then, keep a close eye on your next few paychecks to see how the changes impacted your federal income tax withholding.

I hope this is helpful!