I recommend reviewing your input to ensure you went through all of the screens when entering your interest income.
Your input here should pull into the overall total on the summary screen.
- Log back into TurboTax and go to the Federal interview section of the program.
- Select Income & Expenses
- Scroll down to All income
- Select Interest on 1099-INT
- Select Edit to the right of the applicable 1099-INT form
- The next page will say Let's get the info from your 1099-INT. Scroll down to the writing below Box 1 - Interest income.
- Be sure to continue after you enter the amounts from your 1099-INT forms. The next screen will say Do any of these uncommon situations apply? Be sure to answer the question on this screen and select continue. This should remove the message saying "needs review" and allow you to complete your income tax return.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I'm having this issue too. I imported my 1099-INT and everything looks correct and it keeps saying "needs review". I checked the box for "my state doesn't tax all this interest", but it still said "needs review". But since this is a checking account, I unchecked and checked "none of this applies" and it still says "needs review". Is this a glitch that I can ignore? I haven't yet tried deleting and re-importing - maybe that will clear it up.