Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsdeo3965

Unable to get response after filling many forms severaltimes need to hear from live person

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

Unable to get response after filling many forms severaltimes need to hear from live person

It sounds like you're saying you tried to e-file many tiimes and couldn't complete the filing.  For that, you would need to contact support.

You can start here to get a telephone number for the support you need.  We have many, many numbers for support so starting this way allows us to give you a correct number.

How do I contact you?

If you're using TurboTax Online:

1. Start by signing in to your account (if you aren't already). Why do I need to sign in?
  2. Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
  3. Ask your question, and then:
    • Post it to our community of experts; or
    • Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anita01

It sounds like you're saying you tried to e-file many tiimes and couldn't complete the filing.  For that, you would need to contact support.

You can start here to get a telephone number for the support you need.  We have many, many numbers for support so starting this way allows us to give you a correct number.

How do I contact you?

If you're using TurboTax Online:

1. Start by signing in to your account (if you aren't already). Why do I need to sign in?
  2. Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
  3. Ask your question, and then:
    • Post it to our community of experts; or
    • Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.

3.49m
Members

2.63m
Discussions

Manage cookies
v