turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rsdeo3965

Unable to get response after filling many forms severaltimes need to hear from live person

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

Unable to get response after filling many forms severaltimes need to hear from live person

It sounds like you're saying you tried to e-file many tiimes and couldn't complete the filing.  For that, you would need to contact support.

You can start here to get a telephone number for the support you need.  We have many, many numbers for support so starting this way allows us to give you a correct number.

How do I contact you?

If you're using TurboTax Online:

1. Start by signing in to your account (if you aren't already). Why do I need to sign in?
  2. Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
  3. Ask your question, and then:
    • Post it to our community of experts; or
    • Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anita01

It sounds like you're saying you tried to e-file many tiimes and couldn't complete the filing.  For that, you would need to contact support.

You can start here to get a telephone number for the support you need.  We have many, many numbers for support so starting this way allows us to give you a correct number.

How do I contact you?

If you're using TurboTax Online:

1. Start by signing in to your account (if you aren't already). Why do I need to sign in?
  2. Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
  3. Ask your question, and then:
    • Post it to our community of experts; or
    • Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies