emarine1

TurboTax tells me "Document Number is required for New York ID," but there is no field to enter it on the screen.

I have my document number, but there is no field to enter it? I am filing my return for Pennsylvania, though, if that's relevant, since that's where I live now. I only have a NY State ID, though. I see someone else had the same question, but the question was deleted and can no longer be viewed. Please note that all the fields are filled out. I just photoshopped them out to remove personally identifying information.

SteamTrain

That's a known bug

Supposedly it will be fixed by the end of this week..

Software Updates usually come out sometime on Thurs afternoon or evening..so go thru it again on Friday, 1 Feb.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
frederickrubino

This is still broken for me, I’m having the same problem