turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

emarine1

TurboTax tells me "Document Number is required for New York ID," but there is no field to enter it on the screen.

I have my document number, but there is no field to enter it? I am filing my return for Pennsylvania, though, if that's relevant, since that's where I live now. I only have a NY State ID, though. I see someone else had the same question, but the question was deleted and can no longer be viewed. Please note that all the fields are filled out. I just photoshopped them out to remove personally identifying information.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

TurboTax tells me "Document Number is required for New York ID," but there is no field to enter it on the screen.

That's a known bug

Supposedly it will be fixed by the end of this week..

Software Updates usually come out sometime on Thurs afternoon or evening..so go thru it again on Friday, 1 Feb.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

This is still broken for me, I’m having the same problem
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies