Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbotax says my return was rejected, it says I put the wrong number down for my 2022 income, but when I click "fix my return" literally nothing happens.

This is an issue with both the appetite and website. I can't fix it I end up going in digital circles of re filing my return and being unable to edit it. Please help I'm confused.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Turbotax says my return was rejected, it says I put the wrong number down for my 2022 income, but when I click "fix my return" literally nothing happens.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for how to change the AGI that was entered - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/tax-return/correct-2020-agi-turbotax-onl...

And if the 2022 AGI you are entering does not work and your 2023 return is still being rejected for AGI, then try using zero instead.   If you still cannot e-file, then print, sign and mail it in.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies