Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

chrissfr

Turbotax says my efile was accepted. IRS says they don't have it. How can i resend the efile. I need to so i can set up payment plan

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Turbotax says my efile was accepted. IRS says they don't have it. How can i resend the efile. I need to so i can set up payment plan

Go to the IRS site to set up a payment plan cheaper than doing it thru TT...www.IRS.gov/payments

chrissfr

My problem is that the IRS does not see my return but Turbotax says they accepted is a month ago.  So they can't set up the payment plan

The IRS will not process a balance due return until after 4/15 so either wait until then ...or wait until you get a bill from the IRS which will include a for 9r65...or fill in a paper form 9465 & mail it in now.

You cannot file a return twice...so If TT says it was sent and accepted then it was sent.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies