chrissfr

Turbotax says my efile was accepted. IRS says they don't have it. How can i resend the efile. I need to so i can set up payment plan

Go to the IRS site to set up a payment plan cheaper than doing it thru TT...www.IRS.gov/payments

chrissfr

My problem is that the IRS does not see my return but Turbotax says they accepted is a month ago.  So they can't set up the payment plan

The IRS will not process a balance due return until after 4/15 so either wait until then ...or wait until you get a bill from the IRS which will include a for 9r65...or fill in a paper form 9465 & mail it in now.

You cannot file a return twice...so If TT says it was sent and accepted then it was sent.