Turbotax says my efile was accepted. IRS says they don't have it. How can i resend the efile. I need to so i can set up payment plan

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrissfr

Turbotax says my efile was accepted. IRS says they don't have it. How can i resend the efile. I need to so i can set up payment plan

4 Replies
Critter
Level 15

Go to the IRS site to set up a payment plan cheaper than doing it thru TT...www.IRS.gov/payments

chrissfr

My problem is that the IRS does not see my return but Turbotax says they accepted is a month ago.  So they can't set up the payment plan
Critter
Level 15

The IRS will not process a balance due return until after 4/15 so either wait until then ...or wait until you get a bill from the IRS which will include a for 9r65...or fill in a paper form 9465 & mail it in now.
Critter
Level 15

You cannot file a return twice...so If TT says it was sent and accepted then it was sent.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings