turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TurboTax may have failed getting us our stimulus check. HR Block passed through the money to their customers. Almost a decade with TurboTax and this...

I would be surprised TurboTax can't track down the account they paid our refund with... If they fail at this than they are letting down the customer who needs the payments THE MOST! The ones who had to pay their tax charge with the refund since they had no money for Pete's sake!!!

If you can't fix this BEFORE 2021 tax season than I am DONE. I will go to HR block where they obviously do care about their customers.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

TurboTax may have failed getting us our stimulus check. HR Block passed through the money to their customers. Almost a decade with TurboTax and this...

HOLY FLIP! HOLY FLIP!! HOLY FLIP!! 

TURBO TAX MAY PULL THIS OFF! Their team has released updates to all customers and has launched a webpage addressing the fact that they will be able to help recover the account information for those who had to pay Turbo Tax with their refund! If your payment was delivered to a prepaid Turbo® Visa® Debit Card and you no longer have it, they'll get a replacement for free!

... Little late would have preferred to see TT lead the way instead of HR ... The near heart attack and heart break my wife and I had to go through when the news broke about this all was gut wrenching. I know this was all driven by the tight deadline the IRS was put up against and the error they made due to that... but hearing HR had a solution before Turbo Tax...rough when I've been going 8 years with y'all. . . ALL that said, god thank you, thank you Greg Johnson... We haven't got any money yet but I am going to be hopeful we will see it and/or updates on the Get Payment tool since we fit into one of those group.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/

We got our stimulus! Thank you Turbo tax for saving the day!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies