lokar

turbotax max benefits

General discussion... where do you feel Max Benefits from turbotax fits into your plan... provides a rep if you get audited, and some sort of ID monitoring and restoration services... cheap insurance or waste of money?

lokar

Kimp

turbotax max benefits

I did not want them.  Reviewed my invoice later and saw that I was charged for it.  I feel this is very sneaky.  I though I would check it out to see how it would help me and it is very difficult to even find how to access the benefits.  I have been very unsuccessful trying to get a refund.  Spoke to a rep who sent me a link to request a refund.  The link was for another product. This is very disapointing. Will not be using Turbo Tax again even though I have been a customer over 10 years.

Globalizer

turbotax max benefits

I was not given an option NOT to buy Turbotax Max. I assumed (wrongly) that I would be given the opportunity to remove the $60 charge in the process of setting up the payments but the charge went through without my being asked. Once your credit card is processed, there is no turning back. I'm not very happy with how this was done and I haven't even given my consent (yet) for TurboTax to complete my taxes. What if I don't give my consent? I have no clue but I'll hold off for now and see what happens.