kalatran2021

Turbotax file my Federal on 02-14-21 and I got the email confirmation same day but still IRS has no record of my filing Please help

after 24 days Turbotax filed my Federal still when I checking refund stutes no record in IRS

WMR has been erratic and unreliable. The IRS is seriously backlogged , in part because of all the extra filings just for the stimulus.  In fact, they still processing several million 2019 returns.  Lots of folks are waiting.

kalatran2021

No, still IRS doesn't have any record, is Turbo has any confirmation number when submitting my file to IRS on 02-14-2021? I need to be sure my file didn't get lost, do I need to create it new and file again? I want to be sure IRS some how receive the file.

Please help and advise.

thank you
Mohammad Yousefi
CarissaM

You do not need to resubmit as long as Turbo Tax has a record of it being sent. 

When you go here, does it show accepted or rejected?