glushkov12

turbotax errors

KathrynG3

turbotax errors

If you are getting errors during the review process for the federal and/or state, it is often preferred to return to the original area of input to correct the issues. 

There is a help article in the Community that will help resolve the TurboTax errors if you have submitted your tax return and it has been rejected: How do I fix a rejected return?

glushkov12

turbotax errors

Thanks, Kathryn, but that wouldn't help, I have none of those issues. It's simply the calculational errors in turbotax program. It's already costing me over $300. So frustrating and ridiculous. We should be able to tell them: "your program has bugs, go fix them, and in the meantime give me a refund for turbotax purchase price." I would go back to filling tax forms by hand and mailing them if it wasn't such a pain in the ass. In the end it may still be worth it.