Turbotax didn't say anything to me about my bankin...

oicu8me

Turbotax didn't say anything to me about my banking information when they filed my 2019 taxes.

AkinaLO

Did you receive a refund? If you did there would be information there that may have been imported from last year.

oicu8me

I did receive a refund. When I filed in 2019 my refund came by a check by mail.

When you have a refund and complete the FILE tab you are given the choice on how to receive the refund ... by mail or DD were the choices you had ... it is too late to change that now for the stimulus check.

HOWEVER ... the IRS said they are "working" on a PORTAL for folks to use to update/enter DD info ...

The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?

In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know