Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TurboTax Deluxe 2019 Macintosh program crashes

I don’t know if you can see further up in this chat page, but another person had the same issue and listed another file location for you to check out. Although, I’m sorry but it was a MAC system. 

Good Luck!

My 2020 download for PC experiences the same crash as you describe.  Were you able to find a solution?

Agree with @zimmdogg  to IGNORE any error windows.  Close them using the red button.  Do not click "ignore" or "send" or anything else.  

Customer service was not helpful.  It seems like they are not trained in the MacOS.  They just work from a script.  The folks on this thread were much more helpful.  

No. Intuit never bothered to fix the problem, sometimes even stating it didn't exist (in spite of numerous customers providing proof). Anyway, the solution, as convoluted as it was, required removing EVERY, and I mean EVERY file Turbotax created and then launching it new. Then you had to be very, very careful of the steps when you got to the PRINT or UPLOAD section, never hitting RETURN (ENTER) to accept the program's default.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies