Solved: TurboTax Business 2020 will not allow me to comple...

Jimbob2020

TurboTax Business 2020 will not allow me to complete purchase of state purchase

When I go to start completion of State, it takes me to "Let's Complete Your Purchase Online"...ok I select continue and it usually hangs up.  Sometimes I get to the next screen where I select my state for purchase, but then the buttons don't work.  

Jimbob2020

Solved.  Go into Microsoft display settings and reduce the Display Resolution.  You should then have the purchase buttons.  I had this same problem with 2020 Deluxe.   Maybe newer laptops with Windows 10 have this problem.  Turbotax should update their codes...or something.  Make sure to revert your resolution back to original after the purchase is complete. 

Jimbob2020