Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

EdE1949
Returning Member

TurboTax 2023 Premier won't install

I have the 2023 Premier CD version of TT. It will not install using my CD drive. It gives me an error message: We're unable to install Turbo Tax 2023 on your computer. Your computer's operating system doesn't support TT 2023's minimum system requirements. You'll need to upgrade Windows in order to use this version of TT.

I am using the most up to date version of Windows 11 Desktop with 194GB of free space. I've used many previous years' versions without any problems installing. I've clicked on the setup.exe with administrator privileges.  Nothing works. I'm afraid that if I download the program the same thing will occur. Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Have you tried downloading the .exe file?

Download & Install TurboTax® Desktop 2023-2024 (intuit.com)

EdE1949
Returning Member

Thanks for your help. I was able to install the cd using a usb connected external cd drive. I then determined that there must be something corrupt in the cd drives drivers. I uninstalled the cd drive in device manager and then restarted the pc. Windows reinstalled the drivers and I was able to access the drive again. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Everything is good now.

Haroldls

Turbo tax premier want install on my pc running windows 11. I am attaching the error message 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Were you able to solve your issue? 

If not, please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies