turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo Tax Service

Would like to postpone payments or arrange payments

Have not received tax refund and work hours has been affected by covid19

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

Turbo Tax Service

Couldn’t of said it better myself

Turbo Tax Service

@ Capehart93  wrote:

Would like to postpone payments or arrange payments

Have not received tax refund and work hours has been affected by covid19

What are you referring to?  What is the context of your question?  I'll take a guess.  If this isn't it, then you need to explain in full.

Is it this?

Did you choose to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund? And if so, has your Federal refund been delayed an unusually long time (or reduced) at the IRS? And has TurboTax been emailing you bills asking you to pay the fees, or else they will auto debit your bank account?

If what I described above is your situation (i.e., if you chose to pay fees out of your Federal refund, and now TurboTax is emailing you for fee payment because of a delay or reduction in your refund), you should phone TurboTax Support ASAP and ask for a deferment before they start the auto debit process.   They start that auto debit process 2-3 days ahead of time.  They say once they start it, they can't stop it.  TurboTax Support is open tonight until 9 PM Pacific (12 Midnight Eastern.)

If that's your situation and you have received an emailed bill from TurboTax, there may be a phone number to use to contact them.  Otherwise, here's another way to reach them:

Support hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Turbo Tax Service

I haven’t done anything. Every time I try something at home happens and I get sidetracked 

Turbo Tax Service

I haven’t received any documents  at all.

Turbo Tax Service

I just want to get this paper work done ASAP w/o screwing it up. And get this behind me

Turbo Tax Service

Sdcawoman:

You're posting in someone else's thread.   The answer I provided above is addressed to the threadowner Capehart93 who has not yet posted back in regard to his/her situation.

DT13
Returning Member

Turbo Tax Service

Yes, how do we go about making payment arrangements? I haven’t received my income tax return, lost job and can’t afford the total amount. 

Turbo Tax Service

@ DT13 wrote:

Yes, how do we go about making payment arrangements? I haven’t received my income tax return, lost job and can’t afford the total amount. 

So have you already filed a return and chose to pay the fees out of your Federal refund?  And if so, has your refund been delayed by the IRS to the point where TurboTax is emailing you a bill to pay, or else they will auto debit your bank account?

If so, see the answer left for the threadowner Capehart93 above to ask for a deferment.  If that's not your situation, then you need to explain your situation.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies