Solved: Turbo tax says to mail 1041-es to Cincinnati but the IRS website says Louisville. Which is correct and why don't they match?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Turbo tax says to mail 1041-es to Cincinnati but the IRS website says Louisville. Which is correct and why don't they match?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 6

Turbo tax says to mail 1041-es to Cincinnati but the IRS website says Louisville. Which is correct and why don't they match?

I'd go with the IRS address, not Turbotax - in other words, Louisville.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted

I am in Florida.
Highlighted
Level 15

deleted
Highlighted
Level 6

Not a 1040-ES, 1041-ES.  Go with Louisville
Highlighted

Thank you, but that is for a 1040-ES and I need to send a 1041-ES.
Highlighted
Level 6

Louisville.
Highlighted
Level 15

deleted
Highlighted
Level 6

I'd go with the IRS address, not Turbotax - in other words, Louisville.

View solution in original post

Privacy Settings