Solved: Turbo Tax only gives us the form for self employed. We are filing married filing jointly. I am not self employed. All of our income is either social security or reti

Turbo Tax only gives us the form for self employed. We are filing married filing jointly. I am not self employed. All of our income is either social security or reti

All of our income is either social security or my military retirement pay or my wife's retirement from her school teaching job.  We are both retired, no formal employment.  Why does Turbo Tax only give me the computer screens for self-employed?  We are not self employed we are both retired.

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over with a lower priced edition.  Click on My Account at the top of the program screen while working on the 2016 online tax return.  Click on Clear & Start Over.