Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Cfdtl97

Turbo Tax keeps failing to load my return and instead leads me to a page with a puppy dog?!

I've spent hours and days even trying to file my 2023 report and suddenly it stopped working out of nowhere while I was on a phone with an expert. Turbo Tax turned out to be a major letdown. After investing a whole week into sorting out my taxes, the last thing I expected was to be greeted by a cute puppy on a perpetually loading screen, apologizing for its inability to function properly. Despite my best efforts at troubleshooting and seeking guidance from supposed "experts," including trying every conceivable method from trying incognito mode, shutting off other active windows, clearing my entire cookies and search history (which has caused me a lot of inconvenience by the way)  to switching devices from a Macbook Pro and when that didn't work, logging out and downloading an app to an iPad then when that didn't work - logging out and into to an iPhone using the app, accessing my meticulously prepared 2023 tax return remained an exercise in futility. Even after patiently waiting for three weeks, the outcome remained unchanged. It's baffling how Turbo Tax, a supposedly tech-savvy platform, still struggles with such basic functionality.

I wish real customers were allowed to leave real reviews on this website. Online & iOs both don't work. Before downloading this, please don't waste your time and hard work.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Turbo Tax keeps failing to load my return and instead leads me to a page with a puppy dog?!

It is unclear what you are trying to do.  The CD/download software only works on a full PC or Mac,  not on any sort of mobile device or phone.  Does your computer meet the system requirements?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/system-requirements/help/minimum-system-requirements-for-turbotax-...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/product-system-requirements/minimum-syst...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies