menschvalerie

Turbo Tax does not import my stocks when I select the brokerage firm. It is not even giving me an option to sign in. This is the first year I've couldn't"t do it.

SteamTrain

Turbotax has been having some link-up problems with a couple of brokerages.  Most of them just started to allow imports this week, so the problems have just been discovered.....try again the middle of next week while the developers work on the problems.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

Suzi14

If anyone is still having this issue, specifically in the TurboTax Desktop version. I just worked with someone who has it installed on their Mac. They were choosing to auto-fill their log in, which the software wasn't recognizing as an input. The user had to manually type their password, only then was the continue button was enabled.