Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Levinz11

TuboTax Business 2020 will not update Forms 8949 and 8960

Doing taxes for a trust. The TurboTax website says these forms (8949 and 8960 are available. My desktop version of the software will not load them. 

Please advise.

Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Yes, that's been true for nearly two weeks. Attempts to get any help from Intuit hands you off to someone to answer questions about taxes, not product or technical support. When escalated to a supervisor, the response is the only people available to offer support for TurboTax are these tax support personnel. They advise that there is no way to contact actual product or technical support ... and they are unable (unwilling) to escalate the problems and have someone get back to you to resolve. Characteristically poor support from TurboTax and Intuit ... I may have to return my product AGAIN this year and either use TaxAct or do it by hand (fortunately its a relatively straight-forward estate). Good luck!

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Please update your software to the most up to date version. 

If your software is up to date, also please ensure your system is up to date as well. 

If after doing all of the above the forms are still not loading, please click here to speak to customer support. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies