TT 2017 is asking for Form 6251(AMT) info. I do not have that form for 2016. What can to do?

The program automatically calculates AMT, so if you had no 6251 in your 2016 return, you should have said No.

are you using step-by step mode or input mode?.  if s-b-s please specify where you're at and exactly what is being asked

FederalTaxes-wages and income- after investment sales income I press 'done, answer YES to figure out my capital loss carry over (recommended option) => continue to input Schedule D info =>continue to page that says "do you have different capital loss carry over amounts from AMT".  Since I didn't do the AMT calculations last year I can't answer diffinitively. The help page says that its uncommon for there to be a difference between regular tax and AMT.

When I choose option 'yes', the next page want info from last years 6251, which I don't have.

I'm using Step-by-Step

did anyone answer this ...

" FederalTaxes-wages and income- after investment sales income I press 'done, answer YES to figure out my capital loss carry over (recommended option) => continue to input Schedule D info =>continue to page that says "do you have different capital loss carry over amounts from AMT".  Since I didn't do the AMT calculations last year I can't answer definitively. The help page says that its uncommon for there to be a difference between regular tax and AMT."  ....

Did anyone the above question(s)?  It is happening to me, too.  I did not use AMT in 2016.  Please respond.

what do  you mean, you should have said No... do what question???