Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ive filed 2 W2's only one showing on account

I see one w2 but the other isn't showing on my account after filing both.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

On the main 'Wages and Income' screen, your W-2s are listed in total.  Below Job(w-2), your employers are listed on one line, separated by commas.  If your first employer's name is long, you may not see the other employer's name.  

To verify you have entered both, click on ''Edit'' next to the W-2 you see.  After you click 'Edit', you should see each W-2 listed separately.  You can edit any W-2 listed here, or click on ''Add another W-2''.  

Sign in and click ''Pick up where I left off'' if not already in your return.  Click on 'Federal' on the left menu; this will take you to the 'Wages & Income' page.    If you don't see W-2(Job) income, scroll all the way down and look for ''Show All Income''.  

You can also type w2 into the search bar to be taken directly to the W-2 entry page to verify you have entered both or all of your W-2s.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

On the main 'Wages and Income' screen, your W-2s are listed in total.  Below Job(w-2), your employers are listed on one line, separated by commas.  If your first employer's name is long, you may not see the other employer's name.  

To verify you have entered both, click on ''Edit'' next to the W-2 you see.  After you click 'Edit', you should see each W-2 listed separately.  You can edit any W-2 listed here, or click on ''Add another W-2''.  

Sign in and click ''Pick up where I left off'' if not already in your return.  Click on 'Federal' on the left menu; this will take you to the 'Wages & Income' page.    If you don't see W-2(Job) income, scroll all the way down and look for ''Show All Income''.  

You can also type w2 into the search bar to be taken directly to the W-2 entry page to verify you have entered both or all of your W-2s.  

I am not finding the "Wages and Income" homescreen.

Try this, you can sign back onto your account, click the Visit My Tax Timeline and then under SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO, click on Add a State.  This should get you back into your return.
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Look for Wages and Income at the top or if you are using the desktop software, look for Federal Taxes.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies