Solved: This is a technical question. I finished and filed my tax forms for 2018 but now want to download them for my records. The download feature is not working.

This is a technical question. I finished and filed my tax forms for 2018 but now want to download them for my records. The download feature is not working.

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return 

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return