turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

There is farm income showing up in Business Income & Deductions, but I did not enter any. How do I fix this? (I am using Home & Business.)

I have  selected the box that I did not receive farm income, but it is still showing up. What could be triggering this? And how do I delete it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

There is farm income showing up in Business Income & Deductions, but I did not enter any. How do I fix this? (I am using Home & Business.)

I don't think there is a box that says "I did not receive farm income".

I one I see most often is "I have farm income from operating a farm".

If you have a schedule F in your forms and you don't want it, you can easily delete it by going into the forms mode, find schedule F and open the form page. You should be able to find a Delete Form tab on that page. On a Mac version, I think it is on the top header bar but not sure.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

I don't think there is a box that says "I did not receive farm income".

I one I see most often is "I have farm income from operating a farm".

If you have a schedule F in your forms and you don't want it, you can easily delete it by going into the forms mode, find schedule F and open the form page. You should be able to find a Delete Form tab on that page. On a Mac version, I think it is on the top header bar but not sure.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies