The system keeps telling me I have capital gains w...

Anonymous
Not applicable

The system keeps telling me I have capital gains when I don't. I've tried correcting the space by both putting a zero & leaving it blank, but it won't accept it. Help?

I'm posting here because I'm not going to pay them in for the privilege of asking them to fix it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

leave bank and see if there is a continue icon (may be futher down on screen hidden from view due to screen resolution)

we can't see you screen so its diifcult to know if this is the solution

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's not what's going on.  What happens is I correct it to zero or leave it blank, hit continue, then the next page says it's calculated my capital gains to be $30 regardless.  Sorry that wasn't clear.  I had limited characters.