turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My 1095-A marketplace policy number is correct- yet turbo tax says duplicate and won't accept

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
EricG
Intuit Alumni

My 1095-A marketplace policy number is correct- yet turbo tax says duplicate and won't accept

The software can be very picky with numbers and formats. Try deleting the number and entering it again, with dashes or without. 

If that doesn't work, you may find it useful to call in and talk to a tax support agent who can share your screen, and see exactly what the issue is. 

I had this identical issue.  The Turbo Tax Agent suggested that I somehow had two versions of Form 1095-A loaded (this is where the Marketplace Policy Number originates).  I checked under Forms and indeed this was the case.  I deleted one of the forms, and problem solved.
sxteph

This worked.  thanks

Same. I had two policies in there because I had two separate plans but they can both be put on the same page. Problem solved.

I had this identical issue.  The Turbo Tax Agent suggested that I somehow had two versions of Form 1095-A loaded (this is where the Marketplace Policy Number originates).  I checked under Forms and indeed this was the case.  I deleted one of the forms, and problem solved.

allench84

Use the last 15 digits of the policy number no : or - any non-number character. And the most important thing, make sure there are no decimal places on any number in column A, B, and C, just round them up or down. I took me days to figure it out. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies