Solved: The person who did my taxes put the wrong address on their for head of house how do I correct that

briannawells04113-yahoo-com

The person who did my taxes put the wrong address on their for head of house how do I correct that

Texas Roger

Do not amend your return for an incorrect address. Use this link to send an address change: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8822.pdf

Texas Roger

Are you saying the address on the tax return is not the address where you receive your mail?
briannawells04113-yahoo-com

Correct  she put the wrong address down and I went to admend it and the zip code is wrong
Texas Roger

briannawells04113-yahoo-com

But what happened if I already amend it what will happen because I did that on the 22 of February
briannawells04113-yahoo-com

I filed head of house hold and for that address she had put it in wrong  so I went back in to correct it
Texas Roger

An amended return form 1040X that had to be printed and mailed to the IRS will not be processed for 16 weeks so it will not do anything to change the address on your original return and where your refund will be mailed to if you did not choose direct deposit.  Go ahead and send in the change of address form.

It's not clear from your posts whether anything else was changed on your amended return other than the address. Was anything else changed?
briannawells04113-yahoo-com

No it wasn't and thank u this was very helpful