Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The lack of respect from your organization is impressive.  You get my $80.00  You don't explain if i have done anything wrong to not allow me to efile!

Sent march 1st 2020:

the lack of respect from your organization is impressive.  You get my $80.00  You don't explain if i have done anything wrong to not allow me to efile!  You talk about the w2 form effecting me because it has zero's!  I DON"T HAVE ONE, im disabled.  So how can i have one with zero's????  If this year compared to last year, something has changed, tell me!  Instead i have so many wasted hours because you can't take the time to give ME information that i need to move forward.  I will go out of my way to make sure people know how UNHELPFUL you are!  You only care about my money, and don't give any care about me as a disabled man.  I'm sorry I ever used you in the past, and showing people this email on facebook, thru conversations etc will maybe make me happy!    I hope your company suffers and gets what it deserves. I have never in all my years of life, been this upset over money spent!  I will make sure at the end of the day, you understand my point.  Start looking for a new job if you continue to treat customers that pay your bills this way!!!
Bill W Eggers
Nampa, ID
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
SusanY1
Expert Alumni

The lack of respect from your organization is impressive.  You get my $80.00  You don't explain if i have done anything wrong to not allow me to efile!

I am so sorry that you are so frustrated by the software this year.  I can't see your return or the data in this format, but it sounds like you are getting the message that the return can't be e-filed because there is 0 on the return itself.  The IRS e-file system cannot accept what is sometimes called a zero return through the e-file system  

Most taxpayers who have a zero return also aren't required to file a tax return (and then you wouldn't need to pay for the TurboTax program, either.) 

To check to see if you can skip filing a tax return at all, please take a moment to go through this IRS interactive assistant: Do I need to file a tax return?   

If you already paid for TurboTax and didn't need to file, please contact us through this form for a phone number so we can issue a refund: Contact TurboTax.

If you do need to file a return, you can use the same Contact TurboTax link above to have someone call you to walk through the program as well to identify if any issues can be resolved to allow you to file, but from the sound of it - I think you are not likely to be required to file a return this year and that is why you're getting the message about the zeros.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies