How can I delete a file listed on the front screen where I pick which file I want to work on in Turbo Tax?

I have multiple files showing where I pick which file I want to work on. How can I delete files that I no longer want to show when I open Turbo Tax for previous years?

These notes are for the Windows Personal Desktop programs but probably work for Business too.

Delete a return from the WIndows Desktop program
Delete return FAQ
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900686-how-do-i-delete-a-tax-return-that-was-created-in-turbotax-...

You can delete a tax return from within the TurboTax Windows Desktop Program on the very first screen after starting the program or go to File-Open. Click on the large square icon representing the file you wish to delete (avoid clicking the blue "Continue" button). Then just hit your delete key and answer the prompt.

OR Start the program and on the first page click the blue Find A Tax File link at the bottom of the box. Then in the list that pops up you can right click on the file and choose delete.

Or you can delete it from Windows.  The tax files end in .tax201y and should be in your Documents folder then in a Turbo Tax subfolder.

Delete return FAQ

Thank you very much.