Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: I need my w2 from Walmart. I don't know my EIN because I no longer work there.

I am not able to login to my account as I have forgot my user ID and store number. How can I reciece my w-2

Tax Year Prior to 2020: I need my w2 from Walmart. I don't know my EIN because I no longer work there.

@Dezicran1617  Call the Human Resources person at your former employer and ask them how to get your W-2.  Make sure they have your current address.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
RobertB4444
Expert Alumni

You can create an account at the IRS website and use it to get any information that you may need about yourself including past years tax returns and any information returns (W2s, 1099s, etc.) that are filed with your social security number on them.

Go to irs.gov

Click on "Sign Into Your Account"

Follow the steps to create a new account. 

You will have to verify your identity in order to create an account.

@Dezicran1617

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

My name [PII removed] I need my w2 from Walmart. [PII removed]

@Qweasd5391 

W-2 forms come from your employer ... contact them. 

xzavious7

Im Xzavious Jackson and im trying to get my W2 from walmart. 

You need to talk to the employer ... it is their responsibility to either mail out the form to the address they have on file  by 1/31   OR   make the forms available online ... ask them how to get them.

To import the W-2 form from an online source you will need the employers EIN and the amount of wages in box 1  both of which are on the W-2 form.  

Knopf2056

I need my W-2s from Walmart but I no longer work there how do I apply that to my taxes

ee-ea
Level 15

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

If your local WalMart is unable to help you obtain your W-2, you may want to check out this site: OneWalMart

Also, your EIN is your Social Security Number. WalMart has a company EIN: 71-0415188

Enter your W-2 info under Wages & Income >> Wages and Salaries. You don't need to report that you no longer work for WalMart on your 2022 tax return.

@Knopf2056 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi I’m Ana Faafetai Naotala, I need my W2 from Walmart but I don’t know how to get my w2

ee-ea
Level 15

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies