Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Year 2023 transmissions are not available

Trying to efile 2023 S-Corp return. I'm getting "Tax Year 2023 transmissions are not available.. TurboTax Business is not ready to process Tax Year 2023 for this return."

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

20 Replies

TT....can you please help?  Have tried everyday for the last week.

In my case, the issue is with my state return. GA form 600S is not currently available and it won't be available until 3/2/2024. Once I unchecked the e-file option for the state return, I was able to e-file the 1120S.

I had the same issue with form 1065 this morning. Unchecked Georgia and I was able to file the federal only. I'll try Georgia again later. Thanks!

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Here is the Business State Forms Availability. 

@systemhappy2 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Today is 3/8/2024, according to the https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_ga_windows_scorp.h... Form 600S can be e-filed. But the system still does not allow me to E-file.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

The date will be removed and it will say available once it is ready. Generally updates happen at night, so you should be able to file by morning.

I tried this morning. Still can't e-file.

I still can't efile GA 1120s, same error

As of today, 11Mar, the linked information still shows numerous forms due on 8Mar. For me,I cannot file GA State 1065 partnership forms using e-File. Is there a known online place to report directly to Intuit? I feel we are all just wringing our hands here. If not, I suppose I will just call since I guess there's some possibility that the error is coming from something else. Fed tax e-Filed fine.

Ooops.. GA form is actually Form 700 that cannot be e-Filed.

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Although the Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Business indicates that the Georgia State Income modules for all business entities are ready for filing, recent developments have delayed implementation. Since we have not been given an estimated release date, you may wish to consider requesting an extension of time to file.

According to the Georgia Department of Revenue, if you have a filed a Federal extension (Form 7004) by the original due date of your return, you will be granted an additional 6 months to file your Georgia return. Form 7004 is available in all versions of TurboTax Business.

If you have already filed the federal return, you can still extend the Georgia return by using Form IT-303.

@oraclemaster

@SCORP2

@HudsonPartners

So am I understanding correctly that even though today is 3/11 and the availability date says 3/8 it is not ready until it says Available. In other words the IRS is not on time with their forms or is this a TurboTax delay?

I guess the other option is to file by paper?

I have already filed federal 1120S. If I get an extension with GA will I still be able to efile?

Angie

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies