Tax RECOVERY

Tax RECOVERY

My computer crashed a month ago, how can I recover my 2017and 2018 tax returns?  

Tax RECOVERY

Did you use the Online version or the Desktop program installed on your computer?  If you used the Desktop program the only copies were on your computer unless you have a backup.

Tax RECOVERY

Not sure desktop I think.

Tax RECOVERY

I Did my taxes now I can't fine the forms to print out

Tax RECOVERY

To print a filed return in TurboTax Online;

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account.
  2. In the 2019 section on the first page, click on Download Print Return (PDF)
  3. Follow prompts to print out the return.

To print through TurboTax Desktop CD/Download:

1. Open the return you want to print.
  2. From the File menu in the upper left corner (or TurboTax menu if you're on a Mac), choose Print.
  3. In the pop-up window, select the form set you want to print (tax return, specific forms, etc.) and then click Preview Print Copy (on Mac, select your print options and then click Continue).
  4. Your forms will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Select the "printer" icon in the upper left corner to open the print window, then after making any adjustments in the window, click Print at the bottom.

@SHELAH SUMNER