Tax question on employer in different state and I work in different state for employers client

I am on F1 OPT work authorization and I am working on W2. My employer is located in CT and I work in NYC for my employers client. On my pay stubs I am paying taxes to NYC. When I enter the details from my W2 on Sprintax, it creates the details and taxes of CT . So my question is, is that right ? or do I have to change that to NYC, and if so how can I do that on Sprintax ?

Are you sure you have passed the Substantial presence test and therefore can file 1040 or are you still a Non-Resident Alien required to file form 1040-NR.  It sounds like you may be a resident -- but we need more details . When did you enter the country with F visa, were there any extensions?

Namaste ji