Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

System Issues

This morning when trying to check my turbo debit card on the app the app is having issues it won’t pull up to let me log in then I try online it freezes before I can even log in and then when I call the call is silent and don’t ring at all. It’s very frustrating when all I’m trying to do is check my balance

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

53 Replies
Bomb428

System Issues

Same here

System Issues

Same thing just trying to check my account because the irs shows a different account number then my turbo card account number and this year was my first time using it with my taxes. 

System Issues

SAMEEE. I thought it was just my phone being dumb. 

TaishaB88

System Issues

Same.... I need my router number and banking info

System Issues

Issues logging into the turbo card app for the VISA debit card. Also, freezes when trying to log in to the account online. I see others having same issue..How about it Turbo, Green Dot, Intuit..You guys have any response to this. It is frustrating. 

System Issues

I have been having the same problem since yesterday.

System Issues

Mine is doin the same thing

System Issues

Wow! I though it was just me this is really frustrating! You can’t even call the customer service number. 

System Issues

Same issues ...Still nothing mad weird.!!!

dforty
Returning Member

System Issues

does it show the last four of your social? cuz thats what mine shows

Chaplin89

System Issues

Having the same issue except it's saying the wireless customer you called can't answer and cant log in says to reload page fine time for them to **bleep** everything up

System Issues

UPDATE: I recieved my deposit on 4/15 on my turbo card around 2pm eastern. They are coming 🙂

I checked the irs website to see where they sent mine, and the bank account info shows the last 4 of my social as well. I hope that's what you were talking about. I have the turbo card and recieved a refund advance. 

dforty
Returning Member

System Issues

yes thats exactly what im talking about. I also got the advance. but the account number for the card is on my tax return. 

Rosjsph
Returning Member

System Issues

I didn’t receive the stimulus check and I filed using this card does the government not consider turbo card a real bank?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies