turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jimnorcia

Reject reason: F2441-022 - If filing status of the return is Married filing separately and Form 2441 is present in the return, then 'EligibilityRequirementMetInd'

I'll just say, like others with this issue, and after waiting weeks for this to be resolved, multiple calls, etc... I ended up filing with H&R Block two days ago and was accepted within 10 minutes. This was to be my 9th year using TT but looks like I'll be done with them now. PLUS with eBates I saved 25% on my filling fees (so a couple bucks cheaper than TT Deluxe) and earned 9% cash back on top of that. Kind of a no brainier for me at this point.

Reject reason: F2441-022 - If filing status of the return is Married filing separately and Form 2441 is present in the return, then 'EligibilityRequirementMetInd'

@jmcelmoyle @ng.jonathan @Tax-a-chusetts @raegrammturrell @Joseph.kerber Did you guys hear anything yet? I submitted my return on 3-29 and still waiting. No updates yet.

Mine is still pending since 3/27

Still pending since 3/27 😕

Still pending as well I filed on 3/27
JG2018

Still pending since 3/27...I don’t know if there’s another way to check on it.
jimnorcia

You can check your return status at irs.gov. Usually it would have to be accepted to see a status there I think but who knows with TT at this point. Worth a check.

Mine has not been accepted yet I sent it in 3-26 I wonder if TurboTax is holding our return till the irs fixes the electronic filing system???
catsmash

submitted mine through turbotax on friday, accepted just now (Monday 2:30PM ET)

My return was finally accepted.  Thanks everyone! (I filed mine on 3/27)

My return is just accepted as well. Filed on 3/29.

Mine was also excepted! FINALLY! filed 3/27
JG2018

Accepted! Filed on 3/27. This was certainly an interesting tax year. I’m glad it went through and we mostly were able to e-file!

Filed on 3/27. Return accepted today.

It appears to be resolved.  Filed on 4/2.  Return accepted a few hours later.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies