thesarge4j

Stuck on My Expert screen and cannot access any of my documents or tools. Logout and Log back in and I am still on the My Expert screen?

Stuck on My Expert Screen and have no Documents or tools menus? I can have only My Expert, Intuit Account and Sign out. Even if I sign out and sign back in goes right to where I left off on My Expert. I need a copy of my 2019 taxes from TurboTax and cannot access it anymore or the other 5 years of doing taxes with Turbo Tax.
srini82

I also have the same issues. Any resolution so far?

rabeuzao

It's unbelievable the design flaw and the lack of professionalism of people working there.

I'm stuck on this screen too, the "expert" don't know what to do and don't have anyone they can reach out to understand what is going on.
Also the "expert" asked me to hold shift and + (plus) key while clearly the right option was to hold shift + Enter.

One hour lost just on this...