turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stop receiving annoying emails from Turbo Tax

I'll be contacting the Better Business Bureau tomorrow about unwanted emails from TurboTax. The "unsubscribe" button does nothing.  Not surprisingly no one at this company has a clue or gives a flip.    I hate this.  I will never use TurbeTax again.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Use the link below to change your marketing preferences.  Hopefully, you can opt out of these emails.

https://privacy.intuit.com/cpi/do/signin

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Use the link below to change your marketing preferences.  Hopefully, you can opt out of these emails.

https://privacy.intuit.com/cpi/do/signin

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
andykay

I completely agree with you.  

I tried to unsubscribe from all communications in my account settings.  I'm still getting annoying emails.  I tried to click "unsubscribe" in the email.  It took me back to my account settings, where I'd already unsubscribed from everything.

I'm getting these nagging emails that are really **bleep** me off.  I tried to contact a person through the help system, and despite the fact that I was logged in and provided a support ticket number, the stupid automated system couldn't "find my account" and refused to connect me to anybody.  So I'm stuck.  

I'm going to look around for another online tax solution.  I cannot stand being spammed this way so I will have to block all email from intuit, making it impossible to do business with them.  

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME ANY COMMUCATIONS

STOP ALL MESSAGES FROM TURBOTAX

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

Kat was absolutely right.  Please go to this link and be sure you fill it out completely.  

No More TT Emails

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

• I believe turbo tax CPA Stole my tax refund with my net spend direct deposit because now I can't even check my status it's not there so what happened to my refund and stimulus payment it's is telling me anything

@sherrijarrett420 wrote:
  • I believe turbo tax CPA Stole my tax refund with my net spend direct deposit because now I can't even check my status it's not there so what happened to my refund and stimulus payment it's is telling me anything

Grand theft is a serious charge which can result in years of prison time.  Make sure that you have your facts straight when you report this theft to your local police department.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies