turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Pettway

Stimulus

Mine said the same and I couldn’t get through phone or the app but I went to atm to check and the money is there 

bbstel209
Returning Member

Stimulus

My refund was not sent to my turbo card and that is how I received my tax return. I checked the irs portal and was able to set up direct deposit with my own bank account. Hopefully it works for others.

Stimulus

I changed my direct deposit with the irs. They had a different  card on file even though I used turbo tax card. Cant check cant call it's all of green dot banks

Stimulus

I filed for the stimulus payment weeks ago and received an email from TurboTax that my 2019 Taxes have been assessed and accepted by the IRS but I haven't received anything along with my mother who did the same exact thing. I am not able to check the status of my stimulus payment on the IRS direct website as well. I haven't received any further emails from TurboTax stating I would receive anything as of yet and many people have already received their stimulus payment today. What is going on?

Stimulus

so if i owe for 2018 do i have to wait for a stimulus check..i filed with turbo tax free file in 2018 as well ..they have my direct deposit info..i still do not have a stimulus check..and it says my 2019 tax is processing ..i filed 03/15/2020

anushristacy
Returning Member

Stimulus

I have still not received my payment. I had an advance. The "get my payment" portal says it will be deposited April 15th to **********(last 4 of my ssn). What is happening? How do I know where it is? Why hasn't it been deposited? Am I getting a check instead? Can you please help?

Tperry35
Returning Member

Stimulus

Did you ever recieve your deposit? Im still waiting on mines.

kimawhitaker
Returning Member

Stimulus

How can I find out where my stimulus is being deposited?

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Stimulus

The payment will be based on the information from your latest tax return and will go to the bank account or address the IRS has on file for you. See this TurboTax Help Article for more information: How will the third stimulus impact me?

@kimawhitaker

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
MissSophos
Returning Member

Stimulus

But why when the  go to check on my  3rd stimulus at GET MY PAYMENT

it was showing  you’re eligible it will have date soon to be deposited in to your act which  was showing MY TURBO CARD ACCT and today when it updated with a Deposit date of. March 24th 2021 the acct number changed to the last 4 of my social ? 
so where is it going ? My turbo card or what ? 

MissSophos
Returning Member

Stimulus

Did you ever get your money on your card ? I’m having the same issue now ? Lol

kimawhitaker
Returning Member

Stimulus

No nothing. I got my first stimulus and that's it. It's getting to be very irritating.

steph3117

Stimulus

same boat.. has anyone had the same issue with the last 4 of the ssn? It originally had the last four of the account number correctly, and then last 4 of the ssn with a DD of 3/24. I received my regular refund today, but not the 3rd stimulus.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies