Chris76707

Stimulus and delayed taxes

My son has yet to get his taxes because of a random review. He received the loan and he should be entitled to the soon to be given stimulus due to the virus. Will tbt take his stimulus to repay the loan even though his taxes are delayed.

VictoriaD75

Stimulus and delayed taxes

The bill regarding the COVID-19 stimulus has not yet been finalized. As such, the details are not available. You may follow the links below for more information as it becomes available.

Updates for COVID-19

How are my taxes affected by COVID-19?

Coronavirus Tax Update

Chris76707

Stimulus and delayed taxes

I wanted to know if tbt will take the stimulus for unpaid loans if your taxes are under review? Im sure tbt does not have full information on the stimulus. My question is will tbt take his stimulus if he has a loan and the stimulus is deposited on his tbt card? 

LeonardS

Stimulus and delayed taxes

No, TurboTax will not take the stimulus you receive. TurboTax is not involved with you receiving your stimulus payment.  The stimulus will be paid directly to you,