Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

brookie

Anybody get. reference code 9001?

On the IRS2GO  App as well as going online on my laptop and checking where is my refund and I even called the one 800 number which gives me the extension 462  and that is when the woman from the IRS immediately answered no wait at 8:30 AM on the 2/14

Still have the 9001 code and said was getting a letter haven't got it and Monday is the 21 days

I still have the 9001 and waiting on a letter too...
kelz1129

Still have the path message

The lady said the letter can be delivered up til March 5th

Anyone update? I sure didn’t.  Spoke to one lady yesterday who said it’s just giving you that error code because it hasn’t processed yet. But if it’s identity based it can take 9 weeks to process. Sked my friend at Jackson Hewitt and hr block and neither have seen these 9001 codes. This is nuts

No update this is dumb

Still 9001 ....

This is crazy it's been weeks and nothing
azion2001

Still on the 9001
msawilder

Nothing yet anyone got a change
brookie

Nothing has changed for me either still says unable to give any information about my return. If I filed a correct return I will receive with 21 days and if mailed 6 weeks. Then shows tax topic 152 and then the paragraph towards the end about calling the IRS with any questions code 9001. This definitely is the most stressful tax season by far. Ive just heard and ready so many things I don’t know what to believe. Still no letter, I check every day. I guess I will be calling on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

Same.tuesday morning a call will happen

I finally got a letter yesterday in the mail after I was told by a lady when I called the irs that I didnt have anything to worry about with this 9001 code and that j was processing.  Now I got to call Tuesday. Does anyone e know the questuons they ask you because I dont have my AGI FROM last year and I can't find my w2s. I never save any of this stuff because I've never had a problem like this
brookie

Well I know my AGI from last year because I used TurboTax and when I look at last years I can see a tab stating my AGI. Is that what the letter is asking?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies