Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

State Download Problem

I installed TurboTax Deluxe 2021 and went to download the state return for Arizona. Since it would not be available until sometime in January, I went back to see if I could get the other state now then purchase the AZ return in January. Well the first problem is you are NOT allowed to back out without selecting a return, and when I did, I was told I'd be charged $40 for the other state. So I quit TTD then later relaunched it to get the other state as my free state but TTD still wants me to pay for it even though I had NOT completed the AZ state purchase. What in MacOS 12.0.1 using path ~/Library/Application Support/TurboTax 2021 do I delete to clear the phantom purchase? Or should I just delete the entire TurboTax 2021 folder from the Application Support folder?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

State Download Problem

None of the state downloads are available yet. Most of them won't be available until sometime in January. See the FAQ at the following link. Sometime in December there will be a list of state availability dates at this same link.

State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

View solution in original post

2 Replies

State Download Problem

Doubt you can do anything until the original state you choose is ready for download ... since you have to pay for a second state you might as well just bite the bullet now.  

Please contact support via phone for assistance with this; contact details can be found here

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

State Download Problem

None of the state downloads are available yet. Most of them won't be available until sometime in January. See the FAQ at the following link. Sometime in December there will be a list of state availability dates at this same link.

State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies