Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I keep getting a message to review my 1095a forms because "Your calculations could not be completed" Has anyone else encountered this problem?

NO ETA, I suggest everyone having this issue to make two considerations. 1. if you do not need to file right now, wait a little longer and check back in a week. 2. If you need your taxes done ASAP, request a refund from turbotax and go to a local tax preparer to resolve this issue. I wasted a lot of time trying other online tax prep websites and they all have the same problem with this issue.
anshu2000

I keep getting a message to review my 1095a forms because "Your calculations could not be completed" Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Spoke with them on twitter - here is the response on ETA "There is currently no ETA available, however in the link I have provided for you, you are able to sign up to receive e-mail notifications when any updates in relation to this issue are available"
anshu2000

Asked them what to if this is not resolved by April 15th - response was "If this issue is not yet resolved by April 15th please contact us and we can work through some options you may have.
-Allyssa"

Worked for me yesterday.  Would have been nice to have been notified by them it was fixed.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies