Solved: So my taxes are marked as accepted, do I need to send anything in or file anymore paperwork once everything has been filed here?

gallahad-4

So my taxes are marked as accepted, do I need to send anything in or file anymore paperwork once everything has been filed here?

AnthonyC

No, when you electronically file, you don't have to send anymore paperwork to the IRS.  Unless you owe taxes, then you would need to still send in your payment with the voucher that printed (Form 1040V).

Note:  There are some less common situations where you might need to send in a follow-up form or document, but TurboTax would specifically tell you this during filing and it would print on your instructions page on your copy of your return.  So, if you weren't prompted to do so, then there is nothing for you to send.

AnthonyC