kellyjuberian

So i worked for a company as an indepents what adress and name do i use for my info my name and adress or the companys info?

AnnetteB

In addition to the answer that Carl shared, you would not use the company's information on your Schedule C.  That would imply that "you" are the company and not just a representative or independent contractor for them. 

Carl

You can name your sole proprietorship anything you like. It's also acceptable to use your name. Most will use a DBA (Doing Business As) pseudo name for their sole proprietorship business. Overall, the IRS really doesn't care about that, so long as you report the income and pay any taxes due on that income.
AnnetteB