riverdayz3

So I was an independent hairstylist for half of 2016 and switched to a supercuts part of the year and am currently at a new salon also an hourly pay.how do i submit that?

If i go through on turbo tax and do my taxes for when i was independent how do i afterwards add my time with supercuts/my w2 and then the other salon's w2? I havent filed for an hourly job before these are my first two hourly jobs i've ever had.

You file all your income on one return.  Your independent self employed income and  your W2s all together on the 1040.

Enter each W2 separately.  
To add a  W2 just type w2 (small W)  in the search box at the top of your return and click on Jump To the W2

OR  To Add a W2 enter it under
Federal Taxes or Personal (for H&B/Self Employed)
Wages & Income  
Then Wages and Salaries- Click the Start or Update button