shannelsted7

So I filed my federal and it was accepted., I thought I filed my state same time but it’s unfinished.. will my state delay my federal return?? Because I need my federal

I accidentally used TurboTax new feature that allows you to get both returns same time (because I thought I finished both returns same time) I don’t want my federal held up because of the state smh

Your state return has nothing to do with the timely processing of your federal return.   The IRS and your state department of revenue are completely separate from each other.

Naiad51

No. The Federal return goes to the IRS and your state return to your state.  You will get separate refunds.

shannelsted7

Thank you

shannelsted7

Thank you